<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 March 2011


Friday, 18th, 7.21pm
No jeans, no t-shirts, no slippers, so wth should I wear tmr?!

Today was fun but the same time bored. It's fun because apparently there's no lesson. For the first period was assembly, after that I'd ICT so yeah, I was having fun :P
After that was physic, but basically Ms Chin was not there, so we went to ICT lab, and yeah had fun. Later on is my free period, so I stayed in ICT lab, and had fun. After that was math, Hye Young was helping me on my hairstyle and we went to help Ms.Thevahi until the school ends.

I kept on talking about fun. What fun I actually had?
Sat there, stare at nothing. Talked about random stuff, and shut up again. So do you think it's bored?

Seriously, for the whole day. Where were you?





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography