<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 February 2011


Thursday, 10th, 11.44pm
Happy New Year people, God bless ya (:
Hey, I'm here bloggin again! So you know that I did not get killed by Ms Sandy ;P

Although she did not kill me but she forces us to pass up at least one today. So yea, I spent my whole night yesterday doing it, and I slept at 1.30am ): So sad right? It's so difficult, but at least I finished it.. Whee :D

Today's such a great day. 2hrs for rehearsal, break, another 2hrs for rehearsal, lunch, and then chinese new year celebration starts, but honestly, it was freaking bored during the rehearsal, I was almost asleep and Renee woke me up just to ask me "Why are you so emo?" LOL, I'm too sian, sorry .-. Only Sabrina and Andrew's performance got my attention.

I like the feeling when I imagine it was being played for me, although I know it's not. Sometimes I really hope I could talk to him like how we used to in the past, but I know it will hardly happen. Actually I noticed that, almost everytime a conversation starts between us, it'll seldom be a good thing, the first time, the third time, the fourth time, it was always an arguement. It just makes me fed up from thinking of what to say whenever I see him, so I rather zipping up my mouth..

By the way, I got an angpao today, wheee! Thanks to Renee's mum ;P






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography