<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 February 2011


Saturday, 12th, 4.01pm.
When you told me that,

I cried for you.

I can't believe I was pushing you into the sea,
I only realised when you ask for my help,
but too late, you're already at the edge of the cliff.

Your heart is broken,
your mind had changed.
You're suffering from makin decision,
whether to jump or not.

I'm even more demanding than you,
so, don't let me see him,
I'll punch him in his face,
and kick him in his ass.

Your face is smiling,
your heart is tearing,
my mind is full of hate-ness,
but I know this is not what you want.

What I can do is, support whatever you say,
I'll listen to you, give you friendly suggestion.

You give yourself a chance,
you trying to be cool and calm.
But when you found that it's not working,
please do not hide.

I'm always here.
Come and tell me, have a rest.
That's the time I'll judge everything for you.

Dear,
because this is wad bestfriend does.






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography