<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 February 2011


Friday, 18th, 5.07pm
That was hurt, KEITH DANG.

Didn't attend any class today. Morning there was assembly, then arranging the competitors' thingy, after break went doing yellow hse flagg, lunch and then continue doing it again.

What is funny was when I asked Mr Vijay " Can I skip math for preparing the hse flag? " And he says "Nooo, you must attend math~ What hse are you in? "
"I'm in yellow hse"
"Oh, yellow hse, CANNOT!"
And Mr pathma says " What did you said?!" ;P

The best teachers in the school man. Mr Vijay and Mr Pathma ;D

Before I go home, Keith went punch in my injured arm, that's why I got mad at him._.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography