<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 January 2011


Saturday, 1st, 11.34pm
BRAND NEW YEAR! Can I start a brand new life? (:
Someone said this "Don't let the past stop you from moving on ".

Last night, around 8pm, My sisters, Val Kor, Kate Jie and I went for bak kut teh. After Milo and Hong came, we went to Mcdonald, for a short break(a time for digestion process :P) Then we went to carrefour and bought 24cans of beer. We actually didn't want to buy that many, but Milo say that he'll bring it all home if we couldn't finish it. We brought it home to put it into the fridge and went out for supper and mamak store, we countdown over there haha. Actually we didn't planned to countdown, while we were eating, suddenly there were fireworks and ppl saying Happy New Year only we realised that it's already 12am.

Reached home at 12+ and we started to plan what game shall we play. At first, we played heart attack for a few rounds, and realised that the table's length wasn't equal, then it's unfair, so we changed to the dining table. We played the number snap game, snap game and the devil vs angel game, overall it was until 4am+ My sister went out to fetch his boyfriend, and during that time, we started the beer punishment, I was the first one to drink lol, because of the stupid cho dai 2!!
Then my sister is back, she carried a drunken guy and sat beside her lol. This Yh then starting to talk to himself and disrupting the whole game xD

We played then number game, it was so damn fun and I love it. Just that previously we used water to replaced the beer, and now we use the carlsberg (:
My face was red, but my 2nd sister's and Milo's face was even more red, Hong's was not that red, better than mine, and the other was normal.. Took a picture and posted it on facebook, hahahaha... After that everybody collapsed on the sofa, around 6.15am, Milo and Hong went into the guest room and fell asleep, Val Kor and Kate Jie went into my room and same, POOOF, and they were asleep. We went back to our room, with the drunken guy talking to himself for mre than 1hr, talking about his belt...

Luckily, no longer he stopped and fell sleep at the tilam we prepared beside. I took out my lens, and started to surf the net, and suddenly I heard some talking noise too, I turned around, my 2nd sister was talking to herself on the bed, and what shocked me was she kicked her pillow down to the floor... Whao, that was weirdd that why I won't do that? Hm... I drank more than her yow....

Without noticing it was already 7.00am. I went to sleep because I have to wake up at 10.45am for the family breakfast since it's public holiday.
So Tired nowwww!!






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography