<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 January 2011


Friday, 7th, 6.22pm
FIRST OF ALL, Happy Bday to my cousin brother in Singapore, Jason Kor(:

Last thursday I vomited in the morning 6am due to Mcdonald, the nxt day I vomited twice because of alchohol, Monday I ate nasi lemak in school for break and I puked it all out before school, and vomited twice at night. I can't believe how could it be actually, but it happened.

This few day feel kinda uncomfortable, dizzy and headache, I hate it, I thought sick is nice, we can escape from school, and rest at home but now I NEVER WANT TO BE SICK AGAIN.

I'm starting to fade my feeling manually, so that I can concentrate on my mocks and IGCSE, and I know it will never work between us, so why not just stay usual? (:

Am goin to Sabrina's hse for Birthday party later, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY, enjoy k? (:

Lastly, God bless everyone ya.
He's actually around us, just depend on whether you wanna rely on him,
open your heart towards him or not.
Bear in mind,
God loves you more than anyone does (:












Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography