<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 December 2010


Sunday, 26th, 10.52pm
I didn't go to church because we didn't have Sunday school today. I woke up because my sisters went back and when I opened my eye, my cousin sister was at my right side, cousin brother infront of me and my 2nd sister at my left side. Hahaha, I jumped and went to take a bath.

We spent the whole day at the little room and we went for dinner at night with my parents in Sunway Giza. We went to check out some karaoke set and we came back. Everybody were soo full D:







Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography