<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
24 December 2010


Saturday, 25th, 5.03AM
I love today/yesterday so much! :D I get to see Aiai today, and know 4 new friends! 3 is from the outing of Sunway, with Aiai and Samuel. Today we watched 2 movie, the first movie was I forgot the name but it's about small peoples, and the second movie was the Nobody, it was damn funny xD We finished at 9.30PM and we went to wait for my sister at the entrance. After I went up to the car only I realised that it's full LOL. Well, we tried to squeeze :D

Aiai and the other people followed Samuel. I was so ps because Jia-Qi and Andrea called me and say that they're already in my hse when I just went up the car... So my sister used KINDA F1 speed to get home xD

After I reached my hse, eventually the carolers were there too, sang together, and everybody started to eat. They was feeling warm so I brought them up to my room for a good rest, and we went for a walk around the garden. By the time, Daryl they all were not around, I think I'm such a bad friend to leave them. Luckily, they're not mad at me :D

It was 11.51pm, I reminded my mum to put the fireworks to prepare for the countdown, and we walked away. Around 11.58pm we came back, and they're not ready yet. I knew my mum would be late, but still, WE ARE ACTUALLY LATE. And we just wished each other like that (:

The fireworks began in a sudden, everybody was in a shocked mood LOL. Kinda long, 6 minutes? And... After that, Andrea's mum came, Ke Hui, Daryl and Jia Qi went with her. Aiai's mum came and Samuel fetched Kah Chun and "Ah Lun?" home..

SO, it's my turn to eat, I brought some food and I went upstairs. My sisters were playing with their friend, and 1 of my new friend is one of them, because I knew the others earlier. We played an VERY interesting game, although it's supposed to be drinking beer but we changed it to water.. After the whole game it's already 4am +. Everybody RUSHED to the toilet and my sister fetched them back to SERI PETALING! D: I followed too xD

So now I'm back, wheee! 5.16AM now. I gotta go now. And of course, because this I'll have to go to the washroom again xD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, and
GOD BLESS YA ! :D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography