<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 December 2010


Wednesday, 22nd, 3.10AM
Kinda change the look of my dead blog with new layouts, new songs, new post :D


Wheee, life's good! Just that I'm sort of worry about the mocks exam there is coming soon, it's on the January!!! AHHH, I'm not prepared D: I didn't even touch any books during the holiday and just came back from Pattaya. And why am I still infront of the computer for the whole day?! Dayum, computer's really addictive, I mean the internet :P

Okay let's see, if I'm using it for downloading pass year papers, NO I'M NOT. If I'm using it to ask some homework question, NO I'M NOT. If I'm using it to practise ICT, NO I'M NOT. If I'm using it to study websites, NO I'M NOT.

WHAT? O:

I'm using it for SA, BLOGGIN, & FACEBOOK!
Bad Ee May, I nidda change!
BUT HOW?
Mhm.....





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography