<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 November 2010


Hey May, welcome back! xD
Hahaha, yup I'm back.
Hello people, how's life?
Just to update my dead blog =)

Firstly,
Wheeee, I didn't fail any of my subject.
Thanks God :D
Well, I really did study!!

School is actually fun for me.
I really love the people and the teachers,
well, of course a few for exception.
But still, school life is fantastic :D

After 3weeks, my holiday will start.
It's around 3-4 weeks, and school will reopen.
After school reopen for a week, I'll have my mocks,
and May I'll have my IGCSE paper.

I'm leavin this school soon ):
But there's somethin that i couldn't let go.
Am I able to have that bfore I go?...
I've not much time left,
for me to achieve 2 things!

BUT,
although life's tough,
we still have to move on right?
The time wouldn't wait for us.
Jia you arh!!!!











Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography