<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 September 2010


That's funny.
Yesterday I did not bring my locker key to school,
I collect the spare one from Mr.Vijay,
and I brought back home.
Today I left both of the keys at home.
Luckily, books for the classes I have today is in my BAG!
Not in the locker, thanks God :P

Having lotsa homework,
I'm so gonna finish it today!!
Or I'm gonna accumulate until I've mountains of homework.

Awh, feel that everything is really good,
created by God, that's why :D
I just feel that, you shouldn't feel it's unfair,
because it must be something you're better than other people.
GOD IS ALWAYS FAIR.
To everyone.
Happy may be one day, miserable may still be one day.
Why not appreciate it?
God bless y'all :D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography