<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 August 2010


Time passes really fast,
it's already 4th August.
Nobody can deny,
people grows as time flows.

Surely there are changes on you and me,
Aihz, whyy can't we just stay when we're
100% Innocent,
HOW SAD.

Between these times,
many stuff happened.
It's not how I can tell it here,
or express myself...

Just can say,
not everybody can get whom they love.
BUT because you love him,
you won't force him,
and will never force him.

I guess he don't know I've a blog,
soo, I can say out here ;D
He is a guy that really hard to understand,
He's actually quite cool sometimes,
but I know he's friendly...
He express himself in a very straight way,
don't think before he talk,
so he do not know that sometimes it hurts.

I didn't knew I made it that obvious,
so, it's mine stupidity which destroyed EVERYTHING.
He said before
I just shouldn't have like him in the first place,
nothing would have happened.
If I didn't take that step,
we wouldn't have end up in this situation.

That's just so funny,
At first,
I thought that he is an EVIL,
I hate him so much after he said that.
I cried for days and nights,
because it happens just a few hr before my birthday,

BUT after sometimes only I know,
I'm too rush. . . .
He wasn't wrong,
I think he should not be the one that have to understands me,
BUT I'm the one should understand him.

After months never talk to each other,
finally we got chance to apologise to each other,
and we got a happy ending!
WE TALKED to each other...

Hahah,
I do not dare to ask for more already,
still can be friends already MUST satisfy!
DO NOT RUIN EVERYTHING!

Okay, that's my life.
How about you?
Remember, no matter how miserable your life is,
GOD will be with you,
every problem will be solved!
If you wanna smile,
you,
will,
smile.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography