<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 August 2010


Can you believe it?
I woke up at 1.25pm today,
ate some noodles with soup,
and OFF i went swimming~

Swam for like 3 or 4hr,
and I went to "Noodle station" for lunch.
Ate one chicken wings,
a plate of Kuey teow,
and some french fries,
and NOW I'm back :D

I wish I can reach my goal for the hols,
Gambateh!!
And of course not forgetting to say,
LORD IS ALWAYS BESIDE US,
Please pray and ask for help when you meet trouble,
this will shorten the distance between you and GOD!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography