<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 April 2010


1 word to describe my life -- Bored.
I seriously don't know why, this few day I just feel like so dam EMPTY.
Although there's still something that happens.
but I just feel like nothing.
It's seriously weird.
But something I mentioned,
time passes very very fast.
It's like rocket LOL,
like now you are very boring sitting in a corner,
believe me, later when you are doing something else,
you will feel like what I am doing just now.
God created this world, is because he wants some colour.
God created the peoples, because he wants someone to take care of it.
But too bad, we're like doing those stuff that harming this earth.
Sadly, people doesn't understand T^T
Okk, I'm boring. That's why I'm randomly writting something into my blog,
+ really really long time nvr update already.
So I've to come and clean it xD
And I forget that I nvr post some song, that's why it's like so bored,
OMG, NO SONG.- -
it's a dead blog now.
Lastly, I'm in school. Listening song right now..
But stupid sogou.com doesn't let me load,
that I'm wearing the headphone for nothing,
because there's NO song..
Damn bored,
that's why I'm here :PP
Hmm... There's still 20 minutes more too go,
I'm so sian + boring.
But of course, I know now I'm shouting bored,
but after this 20minutes,
I'll just feel like nothing,
because it's over xDD





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography