<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 February 2010


Sunday is really my great memory in my life,
I seriously miss how I run towards the stage,
holding a phone and recording.
Although my hand is very tired,
but still I never care about it.

ThomasJack is really active,
and they really can make ppl feel happpie (:
Rynn Lim seriously can make ppl like him luh,
since 4 years ago I like him,
then now I re-like him again xDD!!

Well... That day I should be take a picture with him dy,
but but but, too many ppl run towards him,
and that time i'm busy holding the phone and record,
that's why i'm not fast enough to go beside him.

This is my most sad thing happen that day,
cause it's like I really really like him!!
Argh, very well..
I just wanna say that,
I'll continue support Rynn and ThomasJack!!!
No matter how, I won't say forever..
I just can think of..
They're song is wonderful xDD





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography