<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 February 2010


Since the day is over,
just let me briefly tell about.
Morning, I mean actually is afternoon,
woke up at 12.00p.m.
Angry because I woke up because of non-airconditioner,
It's too warm for me.
And why am I angry?
Because so exactly the time,
I'm dreaming about my lover,
I'm lie-ing on his shoulder,
so sorry if you think I'm a pervert,
but I don't care, I just wish it could be real xD

Went to take bath, and then have my breakfast,
but actually is lunch.
And so sudden I get to know that he,
has a girlfriend.
My heart broken into pieces,
and I can't think of it anymore.

Went to my grandfather's hse,
and like usual, gamble with fake money.
Until around 7.45pm,
came back to my grandma's hse,
to have bBq (:

And that's all..
Because the bBq is actually not yet end too,
hmm, although it's already 12.08a.m.

Just to say that,
today, everything is ok,
except tonight before sleep,
I may cry for a little short while,
and tomorrow start,
I won't want to own his heart anymore,
because it sounds like I wish him to break up.
Since I'm not that evil,
hope they last long.

Although it's hurt, because 1year and above is not a short term,
but I've to admit that,
You're nt mine anymore,
and this is the last time I say,
I.Lurve.You. (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography