<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 February 2010


Online in school again..
But actually cant really do much things,
cause many of the website that consists of chat programme,
will be blocked- -
Since now I'm blogging,
I am going to tell what happen yesterday (:
School day was quite normal,
but yesterday included the sucks Bm Exam,
whow, I never knew that it'll be that difficult..
Somehow, I didn't care about it..
I just simplily do because I seriously hate Bm??
Just don't talk about exam to ruin my mood now..
Let's talk about finish school, whee!!
Like normal, me, Jia Qi and Luke were waiting,
for the small ones to get up the car..
And so usual, Shaailendraa a.k.a Muthu will be asking,
" Eh Luke, today wan go bbt? "
Luke will be saying okay, come my house first.
But so sudden, Jia Qi said that, want to go all together.
And ask me whether am I going.
Well, if she's going, then I'm going then (:
So, after reached home, I supposed to cycle to her house,
and we cycle to there together.
But she told her mom about it,
her mum says that we're crazy xD
so she said she'll fetch us go.
After reached Bubble Tea,
Luke, Shaailendraa, Vern Wei and Hao Min came after us.
Actually they are so slow.
That me and Jia Qi waited for 5minutes.
Luke is perfectly fast that he drank the bubble tea for 2 of them,
since I've not finished my first one.
Luke brought his laptop,
and actually the major factor is to watch the " 2 girls 1 cup ",
Ewwww.... I'm eating man, how would I watch?!
Before that, Shaailendraa ask me to sms Brandon,
ask him whether where is him, he wanna join us or not.
So I sms-ed brandon that bring desmond along.
Brandon thought I know where was him, hahah...
Brandon is my friend la, of course I'll miss him too..
That's why I keep looking outside and wants him to come faster.
But since Vern Wei and Shaailendraa was SO childish,
there keep saying " Keep looking outside wor...!! "
Then I'll like hahaha...
They keep saying I like Brandon...
It's so weirdo lah...
Just no longer, Brandon, Marcus and Desmond came,
we met infront of Bubble Tea,
but actually they are not so familiar with Jia Qi they all,
so I go with them for Mr.Kaya.
But actually just sitting inside and chat about our life~
Marcus is also in a international/private school,
it's Ace-Edventure.
He asked me a lot of thing and we chat about our school,
because our school is learning almost the same thing,
same syllabus, also IGCSE,
when we chat like normal....
Suddenly Brandon and Desmond said that they're lost LOL...
I felt so sorry for them xD
Well... 7.15pm, Marcus and Desmond went back,
and then me and Brandon chat about something else,
then it's like so weird because it's only 2 of us,
if you didn't talk, I didn't talk,
means it's so damn quiet,
haha.... And if you're there, you'll know how weird it was.
Jia Qi they all went to the padang near Luke's house,
so I'm going to walk there too,
actually it's already quite dark,
so I've to quickly meet Jia Qi and then ask her mum to fetch us back,
cause I still have to cycle back to my home from her house.
Since Brandon is free and can go home anytime,
he teman me till Luke's house..
At first he hold his bike and walk with me,
but after he cycle but in a very slow speed xD
I passed by the Pasar malam,
I'm extremely scare that my mum will be there.
And we simplily run...
Go home I'll continue because the time is up xD...
See ya all...
LOL, cant finish it in an hour= =
My typing damn slow ;D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography