<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 February 2010


Hey peoples,
I apologize for being non-active these days,
Note that,
Studies is important,
and that's what I should focus on.

But, I'd like to thank to those,
who still came to my blog,
and waiting for me to update (:

Now, I mentioned that I'd update
my borrrrrrring blog at least once a week!!

Seriously, these days I really stressed out.
I prefer being nothin, lie' on the bed and relax,
it's 100 times better than sitting infront of the desk,
doing projects, works and revise.
OTHER THAN THAT,
friendship really makes me dizzy,
So sudden, a group splits into 2groups,
sometimes 3 groups,
and their like talking bad about each other,
I'd rather just keep quiet and sleep sometimes, R.E.A.L.L.Y.
i hate that kind of feeling,
If you someone ask me " Do you want to be alone? "
" Kind of. " I'll reply.

You know what?
Sometimes, life just some kind of bored.
Other than ur familes, God and ur life,
NOTHING, last forever.
Everythings goes and comes around.
So whoever wants to be a friends with mine,
or whoever don't wants to be my friends,
I DON'T REALLY CARE.
It's just a tempo partner in ur life,
it's like a guest, a passby-er,
so? just shut my mouth and WATCH.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography