<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 January 2010


Whow, so long nvr update blog LOL..
But it's okay anyway..
Because also nobody come and read xDD
Very well..
Because I've time only i come,
If not I'm not gonna care about this stupid blog anymore..
Now in school, just finish my assignment haha..
Um.. Teacher give another assignment again, sweat= =
Okay lah.. Later I'm also going to geography survey in Kelana Jaya,
to ask those stranger or pass by-er xDD
I scare scare leh !!
okay lah, I go do another assignment dy,
If not mr.pathma will kill me xD
Bye ya !!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography