<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 December 2009


Whow, I really did enjoy myself.
Enjoy looking of Leng zai?
Hey, I know you're thinking I'm cheap,
but tell you what,
I only just like to LOOK^^
-
The first day, nothing happen actually,
Just walk around xD
You know what?
When a guy saw me, he shouted " leng lui ",
and pull his whole gang friend to see me..
Dotz, make me damn paiseh,
don't know where to look,
cause he shouted so loud,
that other people also heard and look= =
Then we play monopoly in the hotel, until 5am~
-
2nd day, actually we planed to go outdoor theme park,
but so sudden,
we felt so bored, and changed da plan,
the 2nd day, we whole day at those arcade, xD
then we play time crisis, house of da dead and dot dot dot..
and we went for gunz game,
wohooo, SO LOUD..
my sis take the first shot,
she nearly throw away da gun ~
Then bowling also got~
Fantasy land is fun xD
we went for 2 movie that day.
Princess and the frog at 8.45pm.
Storm Warriors at 1.30am,
so you can imagine what time I slept xDD
Raymond also watch at home,
when I'm watching..
So at first we're discussing da movie~
-
Last day, nothing happen lah~
Just checked out, ate and went for cable car,
lol, I'm waving to every cable car then pass by,
and they gave a weird look xD
-
Friday, I'm at home da whole day,
at night went for my primary gathering,
it is ABSOLUTELY bored~
We just play poker and eat only,
and Angel enjoy bully-ing Aiai xD
-
Today I went to sunway to eat Ramen,
see so many "monster" around,
I guess there's a cosplay partie ^^
I wish I can go too,
they're so cool,
just some of da girl make me feel..
want to vomit xDD





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography