<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 December 2009


Wednesday,
I didn't go to school,
because I go and renew my passport,
you knoe what?
I went there at 8am,
my passport is done at 5pm..
YOu can imagine how long I waited..
-
Thursday, we have christmas celebration..
Hye Young also had her performance, it's so cool,
and I guess it's a best performance among all..
Cause the other is junior..
After school,
some of us went Sunway,
me and Hao Yen watch Princess and the frog,
The other all watch New moon...
-
Saturday, I went Rynn's concert..
OMGOSH, it's it's it's SO awesome!!!
I'm screaming to support Rynn,
Rynn Lim, HAPPIE BURFDAY!!
-
A leng zai sit beside me,
after I change my place,
I heard his friend shouting "no more chance lu.."
"ppl go away from u liao lu.."
His response so funnie..
After that, I wave to him,
he quickly smile and wave back..
Hahah, cute~
I don't care anyway..
-
Sunday, nothing happen...
And today, went snooker..
Learned how to play!! Whee...
Then 3 something, went to cut my hair..
And highlighted..
If got chance take picture let you all see...
-
Around 6, went to mcdonald to meet Raymond,
we went cc for an hour,
then I go home dy,
I know it's lame..
BUt fun too xDD
-
Tomorrow going to genting,
wish I'll enjoy myself ^^
God bless everyone of you..
See ya !!








Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography