<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 December 2009


Today*
When I wake up, it's 5pm,
I'm shocked that I slept for 19hrs..
It's really unbelievable!!
Went up to on my computer,
and my mum reached home..
-
She phone me and say wanna bring me to clinic,
haiz..
Get medicine jor,
HATE MEDICINE...
Well.... reached home at 7.11pm,
and now is 8.30pm..
Actually I'm still facing the computer whole day,
I really hate that I've nothing to do,
other then computer..





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography