<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 December 2009


It's time to blogg!!
SO many days havent update dy,
I'm askin myself " Why am I so lazy? "
Anyway, i know why..
" Because I'm not hardworking "
xDDD...
Um.. Well, I knoe it's not funny..
BUt still, thank you for reading it ?
WHat's my problem?..
OKay STOP..!
-
Hmm..
let's start talking about saturday!!
Muwahaha,
that day I fetched Raymond and Foo go sunway..
Then we went to find my ah zaii (Ryan),
at his shop... Saw him it's very cute..


He's wearing da hat cause of compulsary?
Too let ppl know, actually he's worker?
Er... I guess so actually xD
He's playing facebook wif his laptop connected by maxis broadband..
Actually is very conveniece~
WEll, ppl will ask me how much they give me,
for helping them advertise? Hahah..
oKay stop the lamemo jokes..
Raymond went to help Ryan "da pao" food..
See how gentlement he is~ xD
-
THe progressing of blablabla?
And then Aiai came..
Me and Aiai went to meet Aleesha and Hyeyoung,
after we took picture at the photobooth?
Then I say "BYE" to them..
Then Raymond they all go buy movie tickets,
"New Moon"
See me, I'm so stupid..
Didn't even watch twilight, didn't even read the books,
dun even knoe who is Jacob, Edward and Bella,
I go watch= =
At first, I'm so damn blurr..
But after that when I'm getting okay..
Edward " Will you marry me? "
And the movie ends..
I straight away...stunt!..(YOu can imagine= =)
-
So after the movie,
we went for pool ontop the bowling..
Raymond, ShueKing, BryanCkh and etc were there..
Then me and AIai just sit beside and watch..
The guys were playing..
Whow, Samuel is so damn geng= =
-
I saw Foo is holding a plastic bag,
so I just have a look,
ohh it's Raymond's jacket,
so I have a try,
WOW, SO COOL...
Just a bit too loose, hahas~~!!
BUt then I just wearing it lo...
Ohh ya, wanna share a few picture? xD


It's Raymond~
Nice post, hahah~!!


And... WOW WOW WOW...
It's Samuel and Aiai~!!!
He's teaching her to play snooker~

And this is me and my foreva bestie.
i'm in raymond's jacket xD
-
So after snooker, we went to skating~
The time is already 6.30, AIai going back7..
So she cant come in skate..
or nt very waste money..
But it's okay,
I guess she have a great time "paktor" wif Samuel??
xDD
I'm NOT worry at all because it's Samuel,
Hey bro, I believe u ;D
-
In skating place,
I just took a picture..


That's Raymond and Foo,
they're chatting,
I guess xD
ANd next..

Hohoh, it's my Candy Meii~
-
Very serious thingy,
During skating,
Candy meii and Sabrina Jie have a arguement,
BECAUSE OF A UNKNOWN BOY??
Okay, actually this doesn't need to be too detail,
cause I also not sure..
Just I knoe that boy is so damn perasan..
At last still dare ask,
" Are you 2 girl argueing becuz of me ? "
Wow, I felt like chopping him..
But he's a pro in skating,
I can't say no !!!
-
After skating,
and because of da arguement,
we've no time for bowling,
and it's 9.30pm+,
we went to take Nicholas Zai's birthday cake,
and we went outside bowling,
there's place to eat,
so we're sittin there...

This the cake's picture,
so nice.. It's a ice cream cake,
And, just ignore the other guy,
focuz on cake and Nicholas Zaii xD
-
It's 10pm already,
and actually before dat,
my dad suddenly call me and say,
" we're waiting for u!!!! "
Hahahs, so me, Raymond and FOo,
is eating SO rush!!!
Quickly finish it and run!!!!
And met my family members,
and my dad fetch them home~
-
In the car, my sisterS is so childish..
After Foo go home,
I took out my phone and type " So, enjoy ur day? "
ANd I give Raymond to see,
my sister at the back says,
I know what may type,
she type " When we wanna couple? "
OMG, I felt so...= =
SPeechless?
Anyway,
the day ended like this xDD
-
Um, yeah...
The other day also very fun..
BUt then, I'm really lazy already..
Just wanna wish Happy Birthday belated to my sister,
anyway,
I just went to celebrate wif her ytd,
we watched 2 movie,
Astro Boy, and Hua mu lan,
then we got cheong K,
and ate a lOTs of chocolate,
and that's all
-
Ohh ya, and when Sunday,
Raymond share a good news with me,
there's a free buffet and drinks at
the vanilla, carson's bubble tea,
so I cycled out and met him and some others at there..
After that,
when we going to the basket ball court,
we're so lucky we met the hit.dotz.fm van,
then got free drinks,
and don't know what thing lah..
My eglish not good, I dun understand anyway..
And then we play a game,
then I'm number 6,
Raymond number 5,
And then I get a duno what yahoo chain lahs.
-
THE TIME IS SO RUSH,
that I've to go home in time,
or nt my mum or dad will caught me there,
cause I'm out without telling them??
And then, when going back,
I saw my uncle,
I tot it was my dad,
and I quickly sms my dad,
please dun tell mummy,
reached home,
I saw my dad at home,
Oh gosh,
he ask me dun tell ur mummy what,
then i say send wrong message haha...
-
Of course, I'm a good girl,
at first he believe me,
but still I sms him,
and tell him da truth...
SO the day also ended like this..
-
Well, that's all..
See ya all..
Good luck and
May god bless everyone of u!!!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography