<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 November 2009


Your burfday so what?!
You can like this to us ah@@
Cacat lah, our PE teacher torture us again ):
Still so give him face sing happy burfday song...
So sweat sia~
Make us do more exercise= =!!
-
First is make us full squad 80times?!
Then make many of us dizzy~
Got 4 groups, then need to run there, then run back..
The first group which finish first, dun have to do pumping,
the other 3 group do 20times pumping,
Sabrina cannot tahan,
then go at the side rest dy..
Nxt game is reverse run= =,
same is which group finish first, dun have to do,
the other 3 group have to do 20times pumping..
Nxt is take a ball and run,
and it's the same rule..
Last is one person carry one person..
At first teacher say want boy carry girl de,
I really cant control and shouted "fuck gao"
LOL...
Sorry lord !!
-
And then teacher change say girl carry girl also can,
so is Crystal carry me...
I really shocked she can carry me, I'M SO HEAVY!!
FINALLY end-ed the period..
got so many staircase need to go back to class T.T
Haih...
Everybody walk slow slow~ SO PAIN ZZ!!
Until now I'm still pain ):
-
Today I've only PE thing to say..
I really blurr already,
whole only remember this xD
Okay lah... Nothing to write liao,
See yaaa xD
-





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography