<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 November 2009


Wheeee, the xiuxiu software really fun sia,
thank you Aiai for recommend me xD
So today I've tried to edit a lot of picture..
Even cal my friend to send me their picture and I help them edit~
Very well... See my picture .. Teehee :D

This is edit de... Dun shock, it's not original...
Izzit look real?? Please give some comment xD


Remember, this is the original picture ~

This is I help Sabrina Jie edit de..
Wish she like it xD !!!

Hmm... Very well..
Actually my sister also lurve this software alot..
So she also edit some of my picture ^^
Let's see~

Ta dang... xD
And...

She really edit very nice leh..
I like it very much^^
Thank you my dear jiejie...~

Okay lets talk about today..
ACtually really nothing to say..
After wake up, play computer till 7,
went out for dinner..
and then...
come back, it's now luu xD..
So... everybody got enjoy your weekend?
DOn't be like me o...xD
And ris student,
year 10..
good luck in exam!!!!
Ciao~








Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography