<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 November 2009


MY LEGGGGG!
*okay, stop complaining..
Let's say about today,
At Mr.Vijay's class mark attendance
Me "I think today Biology got test lah",
When Biology, Ms Chin "Alright I'm gonna give you all a test right now"
WOohooo, see how pro am I @@@
* STOP PERASAN!!
-
Okay, skip skip skip...
before break is ICT, helping Mr.Pathma to fix computer in art room,
then during break, stay in computer lab and check email (:
Found that, Nick is like ignoring me..
And seriously I don't know why~
What I done, damn it,
eveyrone is like confusing me,
I've no clue at all..
-
I think I should get more sleep tonight...
And I know sleep doesn't related to this problem..
oh my gawtness, am I telling joke?!
Important,
after lunch is english for 1hr and 3ominutes,
actually today is a "chatting period",
mwahahahha!!!
we really chat for whole 3 period lehs~
And teacher is gossiping wif us,
mwahahaha.... so fun xD
Then reach home around 4.50pm~
Play facebook until now 11.19PM,
and gonna go down after post it (:
See ya and good night...
Good luck for smkkk students who sitting exam xP





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography