<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 November 2009


After church,
went to makan with church member,
I sit with Wei Ling (:
At first we're chatting about our school stuff...
Not longer, I don't know why,
suddenly we chat about my grandfather..
Then 2 of us started to like half smiling,
but feeling to cry..
It's not weird actually,
because my grandfather is really friendly..
All of my church member also very close with him..
Wei Ling say,
when facebook the social interview ask
Who would you go with to eat Indian watever rice,
she thought about my grandfather..
Actually I felt the time passed really really fast,
I really thought that my grandfather passed away this year,
At March.. But still,
I reminded myself is last year~
Remember that time,
my cousin broter said that,
before they going back to Johor,
they wanna talk to my grandfather a while,
so everyone of them is around my grandfather that
lieing down on the bed,
and my grandfather open his eye and look all of them,
and thanks lord,
my grandpa smiled and close his eye,
and this is the situation how he went to my lord father's house --- heaven (:
Because after he closed his eye,
he didn't open his eye anymore,
and peacefully without suffering, he "slept"..
So this afternoon, when talking about this,
even I trying not to cry, and nobody knows,
but Wei Ling's eye is already very red,
and I know once she blink her eye, her tear will drop,
I'm happie that there's still many ppl think of my grandfather~
Thank you lord father.
Okay stop with this topic xD
then went home,
do some homework,
printed out,
and now bloggin loh xD
Okay, I going sleep dy,
ciao~~!@





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography