<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 October 2009


Whee~
I'm back =D
Guess what? Today Mr.ViJay(our class teacher)
Didn't came =D
So we went to miss wanda's class for marking attendance,
after that is maths, which is Mr.ViJay's period,
he's not there, so is reliefed by Mr.Klaas
Which is a dutch guy, I guess is 200 cm height...
So he's sitting there and we're chatting..
We're chatting about singer..
Is quite funn chatting about 1 and the half hour~
After that we've english.. After enligsh is break,
and after break is english again= =
And during break.. I'm the one that eat most slow,
and 4 of us is the slowest to get into our class xP

When english, Anthanan sit infront..
And Izzat sit at the back beside door,
because get punished by teacher xP
After that, Anthanan is trying to throw things to Izzat,
and he's like.. 1,2,3... ai ya, 1,2,3, ai ya...
teacher is like going look at him..
so he try so many time,
at last he give up, straight away stand up LOL..
Then then, is Geography.
Uhh, sleepy= =
I don't understand la..
But Thursday got geography test on migration.. D=
Then lunch jor..
I ate curry with rice also :D,
and then is physic,
we got a test and then practisesss~
After physic we got our ECA,
we played netball under the hot sun,
im like looking up and shout " my eye's melted= = "
Then teacher cal me dun look up,
I thinking " dun look up how to throw the ball?? "


AFter that then finish school jor...
So tired,
I go up the car,
only a few second then I'm asleep..
After fetching 2 ppl home,
the driver go down buy food lol,





after 8minutes,
finally reached kota kemuning~~!!!


hahah, so happy can see that, im sooo damn letih= =
during in the car... i take picture of friends talking..


And I get some picture from Jia Qi xDD..
Let's see leng luii, hehehe..

Leng luii leh =D
Okay lah.. That's all for today, see ya =D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography