<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 October 2009


Today first period is ICT,
cause we've our test at last friday..
Teacher : Who wan test paper?
Sabrina : Dun wan
Me : I wan
Sabrina : Dun wan!!!
Me : I wan!! xD
Then we're like looking at each other and laugh..
Cause too bored, I'm like wearing the jacket,
and dance with the sleeves xD
Sabrina keep laughing nia.. Actually I also duno why...
Stupid new computer, everybody is like finding for the power button,
LOL, it's on the top of cpu leh= =
Then teacher ask us go vote somebody in our school,
for a competition de..
So I go lol, after look at it, I'm like.. Can I dun vote? LOL
But at last I vote lah...
You all also can help cote de..
www.expatexpo.com.my
then press online voting then find for (secondary)13 and 16,
click view video, and vote~~

When marking paper, I get Anthanan's paper,
funny is.. when i'm marking.. he's paper is circle B,
and he shout C!!! Yeah C!!!
Teacher : the answer is C
Anthanan :Ohh, I knoe is C... My answer is C, I get correct hahaha!!...
I straight away feel so cold... Cause he's paper is circle B...
People ask him : Why not B ah??
Anthanan : Not B lah, because.........blablablabla.....
I'm thinking... " Say so much, ownself put B= = "

Then teacher ask. nO13 is what?
Anthanan shout " C!! C for Cacat!! "
Teacher say : No, not like you...
Faint - -
Im like so cold and started to sneeze, real de lah xP
Then teacher ask another one,
he's like : A!!! A for Anthanan...
Me and sabrina is like " PERASAN "
Then teacher say no.20 who get wrong.....
anthanan feel he sure correct so say " who get wrong get whack!!! "
Teacher suddenly say " who get wrong can whack anthanan "
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Then suddenly teacher ask no.24?
He say B!!!!
Then teacher say , B, everyone agree??
He say no, answer is D = =
Sweatness alll for Anthanan today.. = =


After that is Child development, nothing happen,
maybe because Anthanan is not there? Hahah...

But Im missing him this whole afternoon(NOT ANTHANAN)..
I don't knoe why, suddenly feel my mood's so down,
dun wanna talk to anyone....
Do he miss me like how I miss him? But of cuz I knoe he wont,
cause I'm just an admirer, he doesn't like me at all x.X
Then break jor, got Ssc's student PE time..
But I don't care just eat some sandwiches,
and then after break is our turn to PE,
and SSc's student Break,
It's like so weird, we playing basketball,
and they're eating only BESIDE the basketball court..


Ohh ya, actually im not trying to do any exercise today,
cause it's so sian...
So teacher ask who wan football go football field,
who wan basketball stay here..
I rather stay here, so I can slack and no one pass me da ball..
But at last Im the one play so much xD

We played a game wif some boys,
I'm so confusing who's in my team LOL,
but actually quite ok,
cause got 3 boy in my team quite pro =D
Then Im like waiting there and talk talk talk,
suddenly the Nick pass ball to me, scare me sia..
Duno where to throw, throw toward the basket loo.
maybe im too hard, it fly v far..
The guyss so funny.. they're like..
wa, i duno where the ball wanna fly to..
xD ( This call pro ma )


Then is Accounting, haih...
Get punished, because teacher caught me and sabrina,
lend books for Jia Qi and Ashni to do...
Too bad, they 2 have to write letter to apologize copy our homework,
we're to write letter to apologize we lend them to copy..
UNreasonably, extra homework D;


Then lunch, after lunch dt..
keeep copy copy nia... for whole 2 period,
also is copy notes... then Chemistry...
Omg, teacher give us some paper to do...
I DUNO HOW TO DO...!!!
Then finish school xD...





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography