<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 October 2009


Ps yesterday lazy o.O
So let's talk about yesterday,
actually I really can't remember much about yesterday lol,
cause I've short term memory ;D
[SILENCE]
Uhh... Not funny xP

Okay la, all I remember is, when we have Child development,
Izzat is like canot control his leg,
keep walk lai walk qu...
So teacher ask him : Izzat, why are you walking around!?
Izzat : Exercise ma...
[SILENCE]
Hahahahahahahahh, then I keep laughing le xP

Ohh ya, our class is having debate,
so Anthanan choose a topic of " Should Homework be Banned "
So teacher ask him " You wan Yes, homework should be banned or No, Homework should not be banned?
He say " I WAN YES, HOMEWORK SHOULD NOT BE BANNED!!! "
[SILENCE]
You get what I mean?
If no then read again xD

And when AEC International..
We're like so busy doing our poster,
cause the due date is today, but actually suppose to be ytd,
we begged ;D
Mrs.Matthew and Ms Wanda spilt everyone of us into 4 group again..
To do the nxt project..
Write a story LOL..
I same group wif Susan, Renee and Kelsey..
Sabrina same group wif Angelyna, Aaron Lee and Conor(a australian)..
We pick " Thriller" and Sabrina's group pick Science Fiction,
actually is lucky draw lah~
Many ppl wish to get fairytale hahahs...

When off the light, teacher was discussing the program about da story..
Because we're doing the poster,
so all of us keep TAAAALLLK and didn't listen..
But me didn't lah.. Me doing nia, tak da talk but also tak listen xD
Got a time Im siting there day dream,
then when I look up, Conor is Yawning lol,
then 2 of us laugh,
after that Im doing the poster again,
He's beside me,
then when I look him, he's yawning again..
Then we keep laughing,
cause this repeated 3 times xD
May : How old are you?
Conor : Have a guess?
Angelyna : He's 15!!
May : LOL, dun need guess jor
Conor : Ahh....
Then after AEC International,
go home loo =D

For today is...
Sei luh, I remember ytd forget today..
Let me think ah..
Ohh yea, today I reach earlier than Sabrina,
forget tell you all I change to school transport jor,
so I will always later than her ;D

First period is Biology, Ms Chin didn't come,
So is Ms Joan relief..
Then is ICT,
after that then break liao,
SSC got student PE, ahh dun care them,
and then I ate sandwiches AGAIN,
then after break is Chemistry,
got homework eh, sianz ==
After that is DT,
Mr wilson write on my paper
" YOu've to answer all the question, Ee May "
Cause I didn't answer all..
Then lunch jor..
As I told you ssc student friday de lunch will crush wif us,
so Hye Young aka bubu, is like soooo exciting,
cause she can see her "superman"
xDD And tell you something,
Her superman also name Benjamin,
zZz... Hye Young copy me,
Lurve somone on the first sight,
name also same hahah...
Too bad, I wish I can lurve someone on the first sight in this school also,
but haih, cant forget someone xDDD
But this case dam cool~

Then is english,
sian, need to write report,
but " too bad " I finished,
Sabrina haven't hahah...
Then nxt is Accounting lo..
Also have homework,
boring.~~
Tomorrow I'll bring to kota permai and do gua...
xDD





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography