<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 October 2009


I admitted yesterday I'm too emo,
Sorry Sabrina, Jennie and Hye Young ):
-
Sabrina's turn to emo today,
and seriously, I DON'T KNOW WHY.
Maybe got reason lah, but I don't even know is because of WHAT..
-
Hm, L, I don't care what you hate about H,
And this is really a small case,
if you're mature, please think properly,
how old are you? Even small case also wanna play?
Ok fine, maybe that time you're too angry..
But not until today okay?
Just don't try to do anything,
and make everyone of us dislike you,
You're old enough to think about,
what should you do, and what you should not do.
Don't take it as a game ok?
That's all I wanna say (:
-
Well.. I won't talk about school too much..
Just wanna mention some funny part xD
Didn't bring phone to school today,
so sad, so I can't listen to music during journey to my house.
Unpossibly, I really didn't sleep.
And seriously, I can't sleep in the car without my musicT.T
-
But this also make me talked to Luke and Jia Qi (:
Normally I'll be sleeping the whole journey..
So I won't be talking with them.
So what's funny today is..
When it's traffic light - red, I don't know why,
suddenly mr lopaz turn back and say
" Luke bullie me, I don't wanna friend you~ "
Then Luke is like " Don't friend la- - "
Then Mr Lopaz, say "Don't friend?"
And went down the car, close the door and looking at us wif smiling face..
Jia Qi and I " My goodness!! Faster say friend him la!! "
Then Luke open the window and say
" Ok la, I love you Mr lopaz~ "
Then mr lopaz is like come in and smiling, hahaa!!
Then Mr lopaz turn back and said
"Just now what you say? Love me?~ " And wif a gay face(sry to say this xD )
Jia Qi is like " goodness, mr lopaz is a gay!? "
Then mr Lopaz is like " Hey!! Luke's the one who say I love you "
Jia Qi and I " hahahaha"
Luke " speechles...."
-
Then while going back from Alam Megah to Kota Kemuning,
we're chatting about the camp coming soon,
and what Jia Qi did in last year's camp (:
And when reach my home,
Jia Qi " Aikz, your time to go home~ "
Hahah... So we said bye bye to each other xD
----------------------





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography