<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 October 2009


" Didn't update blog for 2days dy!!!! "
" Why so lazy!? "
Get scolded by my kor D;
So too bad I must update today ~

Yesterday I saw one very funny thing,
do you guys know a game music chair?
That we used to play when we're young..
If you don't knoe? Go back primary xDD
Okay, stop!! Come back, come back~
Then after my piano lesson,
I saw some kids playing music chair,
but normally we play is like 4ppl 3 chair right?
If 2 ppl then 1 chair mah..
But then they're like 2 ppl 4 chair, hahah!!
Somemore ownself sing de ~.~
Then it's like so weirdo,
they can play until so nervous..
Like rele snatching chair..
So sianz~

Then this morning,
I felt so tired..
First time, I slept for the whole journey from my hse to school,
Then after I reach school,
I felt like continue sleeping,
so Im infront my locker nearly fall aleep= =
Ohh ya, Sabrina had a bad stomache ache this morning,
so she went back around 9.15..

During maths, which is class teacher Mr ViJay's period,
he call us to prepare our own picture and some notes,
to stick at the back of classroom..
Mr ViJay : You'll can write you lurve maths so much,
Mr ViJay so handsome, a best teacher I had.. also can..
I thinking Mr.ViJay so perasan de?
Nadira : And the last sentence is Remember that's all lie ;D

During geography,
in text book and about population topic,
there's a family picture with 7children,
because the man( father ) looks like woman..*sorry to say thisxD
Alix : I don't think so the white shirt one is a man...
Everyone laughs!!!
Ms Matthew : But he has 7children to prove that he's a man..
{Silence}
Because it take long time to let me figure it out ,
what does teacher mean =P

Then when Ms Matthew let us listen audio,
something like interview de lah..
zZ, I keep laughing only..
Cause it's SOOOO FAST..
And Jennie tell me it's normal speed= =
Canot say wrong loh... Cause she's also talking wif british/uk slank...
Alix fall asleep again...
Angel : Alix, alix, alix!!! alix!!
Call so many time no respond..
Everyone looking at Alix..
Angel straight away go push his hand..
Then he wake up..
Immediately..
Alix : Ms, I'm listening what you say.. Seriously..
Everyone laughs= =
because he sleep until ppl call also canot hear...
Maybe he listen in dream xD

During ECA is netball...
Then after that go home jor..
So nothing happen liao xDD





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography