<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 September 2009


What's up xD,
very well..
I wanna apologize to my friend that,
today and tmr I nt goin back to my schoooool.
sorry ya= =
It mean, this week im nt going back,
I HAVE MY REASON!!
Today is because,
I "maybe" got go Sabrina hse,
but only for studying nt out going =D
Tmr is because is parent's day,
My mum will come and of course,
will fetch me home too,
of course nt come to my school,
i follow sabrina home,
and my mum go back to her office again,
right?!

Well,
ytd english tuition..
It's so funny..
I repeated the things i tell them last week,
for example,
my classmate edmund likes to comb his hair wif paper,
another class got some ppl that I hard to be friend wif them
and........
and....!!


now they are presenting they're powerpoint work,
found that they're so damn pro..
they do until so professional...
that we can't see in our old school..
the edmund more pro,
it's so creative too.!!!
okay, i'll stop here nw..
see ya all.
and sorry !!


Thanks lord that,
you're around me and keep me safety,
im in you, and you're in me..
oh lord, thanks that this morning,
i forget to bring something,
you let me rmb it and found it..
thank you lord,
still got half day more to go,
lord please guard me all the day till I go home lord,
pray in Jesus name amen!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography