<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
02 September 2009


Tue, the first day of my new school,
found that alot leng zai leng luii in that school..
And I'm shocked that all of them know each other earlier...
Haih, I and Sabrina some more not same class...
First day have the placement test for english and maths,
english...
got 2 essay to choose,
either " you're on a journey wif a friend that suddenly taken ill", and "saying goodbye"
haih.... sot sot liao de,
hw to write sia..
Somemore the maths,
smkkk teacher nt even teach yet..
I looking at the test paper and simply tembak nia,
then i see the other student passing the calculator to each other,
I'm v sure that... I'm the suckest student inside..
There's 5boy and 7 girls in that class,
a korean, a uk, and the other are malaysian * i guess...


Sabrina's class got a guy called Edmund,
I think he's a bit mental problem xD,
he likes to comb his hair wif a paper ALWAYS,
during the classes,
he's combing his hair and so long, doesn't nt tired= =
There's a uk in sabrina's class to, but it's a guy,
it's a leng zai name Thomas =]


I'm sure that in this year 10, 2 class combined together,
Me, sabrina and sabrina's neighbour, angelyna is the smallest, 14.
The other are 15,16 and 17...
The question all the teacher give,
I didn't even see before in my old text book= =

I'm absolutely bored,
mummy don't gib me change class T.T
so damn sad lah...
Without Sabrina,
I think..... I CAN'T LIVE NORMALLY = =!!
In my class got a girl name Jia Qi is rele rele a leng luii,
but she let me feel that,
hard to make friends wif her, haih..
I don't think I'll talk to anyone of them in my class LOL...
That's all..
Really no comment jor, hAIH..

Love today,
cause when we walk to smc and trying to find Pey Fein luii,
I saw him xD...
I think I love wednesday ever!! xD
Today only realized, they're in the puasa time table= =
And we go at the wrong time!!
and actually a right time for me =D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography