<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 September 2009


Today.. Counted as my worst day ever..
I don't know hw to describe..
It's like everybody totally far away from me..
I felt that there's distance between me and my best friend,
since don't knoe when..
I felt that she's like hiding secret from me,
but today... I can't stand anymore, I told her what I felt..
Honestly, she tell me that, she didn't hav any secret..
Seriously, I believe in her, cause she's my best friend ever,
and no matter what she says, I still believe in her.
Eventhough, some of it doesn't make sense,
I just choose to believe her..


Next, is when I'm onlining..
After i changed school,
it's like all of them forgotten me..
Eventhough they're saying " miss you " infront of me,
I just felt that it's so nothing..
Today I online for a whole day,
since when, I'm waiting for somebody to chat wif me..
I'm staring at my msn list,
felt so... empty..
There's more than 100 contacts onlining,
but there's not even 1 is chatting wif me...?
Busy changing my contact name only...

Suddenly I found his status green on my favourite list..
I looking for a few minutes,
I make up my mind and click it...
I start the conversation wif a " yo hellooo...! "
He replied me in 20mins wif a " hi "
As usual, I ask him " How ya doing? "
He replied me a " nth "
I rele don't knoe what to say...
Just asking " Why you sounds so moodless..?"
He replied a " Where got? "
I said " Because you only reply me one word in every sentence "
And the conversation ends.


Saw Bubu onlining..
I tell her that, I chat to the one I lurve just now...
She asked me what I say..
After I tell her, she say " This also nt even counted as chat!! "
Haih... I nothing to say..
I just missing him badly..
Really really bad..
And he don't even wanna talk to me nicely..
So obviously he's trying to ignore me D:
What can I do?
and even in this new school,
I'm sure that, I won't be lurving a new guy..
He's the only one I've the feeling with!!


After that, my lougong (evon) chat wif me..
She ask me am I going out nxt Sat,
I said I'm goin at Tue..
Too bad, my mum wants me to choose only a day,
the other day I've to stay at home and revise..
Or nt I'll can't catch up!!
She say that, nvm...
We'll plan another day,
and she said she wanna call him out for me too..
I say no.. I knoe that, he won't be happie..
If he know this...
So I just tell her that...
Thank you Evon, what I get from him is already enough,
saying hi to him in a distance... I satisfied..
And this's really what I'm thinking about now...

Ahh.... Empty mind...
I change so many complicated personal message in my msn..
At last...
I just put a short one
" Miss him "
This's all what I say now..
Because, even more message,
I still can't express what I feel...
+ Now I changed school...
The distance btw me and him...
Is more than triple...!!


--Ends--





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography