<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 September 2009


So nice I get to knoe what movie that Rynn going to show up..
The show is not yet come out derh.. Just cut only...
They send for my aunty the first episode jor..
cause of some reason...
Then I lurve Rynn so much xD..
He's so active in da show..
After the disc come out..
I sure buy de!!!!
And I heard Rynn's song that not yet come out..
But the album gonna out at December lah..
I listen first jor =P


请大家可以多多支持东于哲哦..
他们其实都很活泼开朗的..
是将会走红的最新马来西亚团体,2个人
先让你们认识下 》.《
东 - 晓东 哲-阿哲
新歌太阳雨很好听哦!!!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography