<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 September 2009


Saturday
My dad wake me up at 9.20am..
Is the day I've to meet at wif Angel and Evon =]
The first I open my eye then I quickly call Evon ~
" dooooot dooooot.....dooot dooooot.... dooooot dooooot...."
"Please try again later.. "
Zzz.. I call for more than 10 times !!
Is the same..
I dam scare= = Cause is my mother fetch her ma xD
I quickly went up bath liaoz then continue call,
faz faz call angel for help LOL,
but the same, cant get T.T
10.20!! Only get= =
Then my mum went mcdonald and fetch her^^


After we reach is around 10.40..
Then we go cinema and buy ticket for " G-force "
Tikus de xD
Then we bought 3..
The samuel siao siao de..
I sms him " Watch G-force? " Then he replied..
I sms again " Our movie is at 11.30.. " Then he replied..
We sms a few message dy..
Then I say " Evon here only, Angel not yet come.. "
LOL.. The nxt he replied " wait, you're nt Evon.. Who're you.. "
Hahahah, I rele laugh that time xD

We're eating in gasoline..
11.15 our food came..
We've only 15minute to eat!?
And 2 of us order TomYum Fried Rice..
Too bad, Evon can't finish xD
And the same.. I also cant finish LOL!!
Then Samuel came..
Too bad, he cant eat liaoz, No time xD
So we went movie at 11.40= =
P.S ' Samuel just pay to sleep inside xP
After movie then go eat again xD..
Samuel not yet eat ma..
So me and Evon peii him go makan..
We walk from the right hand side..
Mcdonald, Kfc, pizza hut, then what shop i forget liao..
LOL, we turn so big round to eat korean food..

After order..
Me and Evon keep talk talk talk..
talk talk talk talk talk...
Samuel is like SO quiet..
Then evon ask him " why so quiet "
LOL, he said " Where's my food... Hungry... "
Like child neh xD
So suprise he smsing wif aiai= =


Sianz, they decide to go for snooker,
went up there..
go outside..
chat chat..
go down...
din play tio snooker also O.O


Then 3 dy...
They wanna go for shisha~
Too bad, didn't open yet, hahah =P
Then we just simply run around la..
Finally Angel came..
With her bf!!!
Shiro..

Then after met up also the same..
like this lo...
I also duno what to say liao..
Forget many xD..
Then got one time is split wif Angel jor..
So we go find them infront Maxis..
Angel stood up and chat wif evon..
So i go sit lo..
no more space liao, i scare ppl snatch ma..
suddenly samuel call me go there wor..
then i say what lo...
then he call me stand beside him first..
then i stand lo..
then he quickly run go sit the place i wanna sit= =
TIO TRICK.. DUMB DUMB~


Then i don't knoe got what program cause I forget liao..
Just knoe that Angel and Evon throw down me wif that 2 guy in RM Cafe,
they 2 went home,
then shiro and Samuel at there..
At first we're like so quiet,
just drink our drinks..
Then suddenly they talk liao..
then keep saying about dota jor..
Haih, dun understand what's the fun in dota!?

Then go home liao lo...







Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography