<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 September 2009


Me : Edmund, HI!!
Edmund : Hi?~
Me : Harlo~
Edmund : Halo...
Me : Hi!!
Edmund: Hi ?!
Me : Halo, edmund~
Edmund : Harlo!!?
I found that, I rele rele love to make fun wif Edmund XD
He's too interesting to let me mention him every post(maybe)
LOL

Actually the same,
nothing happen,
wake at 6.15, went at 6.45,
reach at 7.30,
wait sabrina till 8.00..
then start studying~
Today got ECA program again,
for tuesday I take netball~
Ahh, first time touch netball=-=
I am a WA nw..
Teacher say " Know how to take the ball and shoot "
thats all..
I better volunteer before I get goal shooter,
that I don't even how to aim properly= =

3.30 finish school,
went in to the car..
I on my song and I'm listening...
Song's rele so nicee...
Can make me so comfortable, wha~~
Looking everywhere,
so miss himT.T
I'm wondering if he got miss me too,
but I knoe he wont, aww!!!!

Reached home at 4.20....
So amazing,
today I didn't fall asleep in car,
LOL!!!
Reached home,
found that I didn't bring my notebook home,
stupid me !!.......
Fine fine,
at least I rmb what homework I have,
blekk!!!








Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography