<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 September 2009


Dang dang dang dang!!!!
...........................................
Currently no mood this few day,
suddenly feel that I wanna change back,
but I knoe I wont too..
I only FEEL to,
But I knoe I wont regret,
I wanna change to this school is because I wanna study!!
So I can't play play anymore..
I've no time to think about the other thing also...
坚持到底!!!

Suddenly, I feel so bad yesterday..
because my attitude? or because my action?
but please... don't anyhw listen the other,
especially those childish one,
don't tell me is just because of i don't wanna speak english..
I nt dislike, I just feel so weird...
what's cal this type of person?
If you rele wish to, for me,
ACTUALLY I CAN DONT EVEN GO YOUR HSE ANYMORE,
JUST TO LET YOU FEEL THAT,
I'M NT STICKING TO HER,
If I'm bad? what for ur daughter wanna be friends wif me?
Just because of that girl? That don't even knows me for 3weeks?

Hey girl..
I don't knoe what you think about me..
but I rele dislike you, NOT hate, but seriously dislike...
What for you do that? Anybody will give you prize?
If the other girl,
maybe they'll cry or angry till go slap you,
but I wont..
Seriously, I won't play wif you..
This's my time to study,
DON'T INTERRUPT ME WIF YOUR CHILDISH ATTITUDE.
I've only her in that school,
to support and someone to help..
YOU CAN TALK TO HER, BUT PLEASE,
DON'T ANYHOW TALK BAD ABOUT ME.
I don't even knoe you exactly,
don't talk to you doesn't mean I'm lc or what,
just don't wanna start the game,
cause I scare you'll surrender half way,
after tackle her mum, what you wanna do now?
TEACHER?....

We even in the same group in AEC right nw,
but I knoe,
you just wont think abt me,
take ur part, do your best,
don't take as a game,
just thought of kick me away..





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography