<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 August 2009


OMG, I LOVE TODAY MAN!!!!
It's sooooooo NICE NICE NICE!!
HARD TO DESCRIBE HERE,
SHOULD I RECORD MY SOUND SHOUTING
" I'M SO DAM HAPPIE!!"
blekk =P
My small farewell party is going to become birthday partie,
this evening,
Mcdonald 1.30 to 6 :D
I love it, although it is bored..

1.00pm, Joan fetched me...
In car, I saw Xin Yu Sam pou xP, Yvonne Meii and Sabrina Jie,
I'm happie, cuz there's already 4ppl goin..
In car, Joan handed me a present,
I felt so happie....
When I reached there,
I saw Aaron Tan and James Sim,
I'm suprising that,
2 of them, give me a big present xP
Don't understand them,
why give present chek =P
I took a picture of it,
later let you all see ya !!

Nxt, BoonKie, BoonLin and Ah Yeang came =]
Then, PikShan,
After, Nicholas,
Then, ah ya!!
Forget liao lah...
Just tell who got go yah =P
Joan, Candy, Xin Yu, Sabrina Ng, Yvonne Peh, Yvonne Leong, Pey Fein, Pik Shan, Yan Yi, Aaron Tan, James Sim, Ryan, Nicholas, Nicholas(BryanCheng's friend), BryanKahHoh, BryanCheng, Jason, Alan, Andrew, Edward, Li Ying, Jade, Desmond.... Hey did I miss out someone =[
Sorry If I did -.-
Should I add them in...
I don't knoe are they come becuz of me, or i scare they say me too perasan..
Okay lah, don't add them in better,
I just wanna tell all of you.
Today I'm ..
Super-duper-fuper-guper-huper-juper-kuper-luper-muper-nuper-tuper-vuper-wuper-yuper-zuper HAPIE!!
The one I love came.
I don't think that I'll talk to him one day..
So from last time I only wish "say hi to him"
Today my dreams come true =PP
They call me to talk to him!!
I wish to, but what should i talk !?
Normally msn I also think topic to chat wif him,
until I need to bang my head on the wall.. reality..
CHAM!! HOW!?
I knoe he'll feel that I'm so stupid :'(
Thanks Hou Yong, Samuel they all..
They keep trying to make him talk to him too..
Seems he still dun rele like lah =P
Said hi,bye, and hi...
Before I go.. He waved to me too...
I'm rele happie today dy..
BUT TODAY..
MAKES ME DON'T FEEL TO CHANGE SCHOOL...
Okay lah, I think I should stop here dy..
Nxt post, MANY PICTURES TO SHARE =]





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography