<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 August 2009


Ohh, today is a great day...
Fully programed =X

Morning I wake at 10.00am,
and went sp at 10.30am~
Reach around 11am,
and start hanging around there...

After we saw my guai luii ( stephanie ) and leng luii luii ( jasmine ),
we're planning to watch the movie " up " in 3D..
So we bought the ticket 2.00pm.
I don't knoe what we done there..
Around 1.00pm, we went for bowling, a game,
until 1.30pm,
It's so fun,
cause I get the last LOL!!
2 first round...
I get - and 0, then - and 0, after that I straight get strike LOL,
then after that I cham cham loo..
xD

Around 1.30pm,
we also simply hang around waiting 2pm,
and at last watch movie until 3.30pm,
after that,
we met up wif Edward and Ryan and makan in Rm Cafe,
and don't knoe how we spend the time,
and we met up wif Li Ying,
and then Edward went back,
before met up wif Li Ying,
I bought clothes,
YAY!!
Ohh ya,
I saw Samuel,
How much I wish that, he was there xD..
I mean.. HIM!!
LOL...
Too bad, he's not there...
Haih~

Then then,
they went for snooker,
I'm like looking and..
so bored xD...
I was playing wif my " lan gag"
and keep saying COLD AND LAME JOKES..
Today I'm absolutely siao liao de xD

Jade's so yeng,
the first ball she shoot,
fly out from the table xD
And and Samuel tell me that,
" Ah ben came, in the redbox "
HAIZ!! WHY REDBOX..
Then then we plan to eat dinner together,
in wong kok =X
And that's all for today.

Thanks lord that you keep weaked ppl away from us,
and protect us from the h1n1 diseases,
and safety reached home.
I rele enjoyed today SO much,
thanks lord!
Amen..





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography