<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 August 2009


For 27/8 xD
Morning, wake up 2.30pm,
Oh gosh, can't believe.....
When I see the time,
I rele XIA DAO!!

When go upstair,
straight eat lunch liao lah, xD
Lunch makan my favourite,
kasamia de spegathii!!
I don't knoe how to spell lah,
whatever xD

Well.. After that,
Same loh, face computer WHOLE DAY...
Then at night..
As usual, every wednesday,
My da jie and 2nd jie went out..
Left me and her bf at home...
First I play miniclip game,
cause it's rele too bored...

Then after that,
he also play..
Too bad, his laptop can't loading xD
He too sian jor..
Then straight say wanna sleep and ciao to bed at the back,
I laugh at him luh..
Then suddenhly he ask me wanna play chinese chess or nt..
Then I'm like..
Don't want lah,
cause.... No interested xD!!


Then he say,
play snake and ladder loh,
I'm like YAY!!!
Too bored xD
Then we go play..
You knoe de lah, snake and ladder got so many type..
Then i'm like, " EVERY TYPE ALSO PLAY 1 TIME.."
Got 5 type ....
He win 4time!!!
I win 1 time!!!
Ahh.... Sianzz= =


I straight sian jor lah!!!
Then he's like wanna play monopoly??
YAY!!! My favourite game..
Rmb last time I always go my cousin's hse,
and play... My kingdom jor... BWahahaha!!
*Ahem, come back come back..
Then I say okay luh..
When I take out from the plastic..
I'm thinking, izzit this??
I'm looking at it...
Suddenly he say,
stare at it for what,
faster lah!!!


Then i keep LAUGHING NON STOP..
It's so damn small!!!
I remember last time when I play monopoly,
I take out the box..
Is like at least.....long side 45cm lah!!
Ah watever..
I'm like.. "HOW MUCH IS THIS!?"
He say, guess??
Then i say... RM5...
Normally it's around 30 rite?? Around lah..
Then i take 5 already damn cheap..
At last, I saw it..
it's 2dollar.= =


Fine, I open the box...
so damn cacat..
ALL PAPER BUAT PUNYA..
I tear one by one..
The places.. Chances... Fakes... Money 50000,10000,5000,2000,500,200,100..
TEAR ONE BY ONE YOU KNOE!?
Tear jor 1hr liddat...
But only me the one tearing..
He's like... "faster la, faster la.."
and take pillow start lying beside..
Zzz, tear jor finish
He say " AI YA... lazy play liao... "
.................
Speechless......


Then my jie come back liao,
I'm like shouting...
" see ur dear lah, argh~!#$ ^&*())@ "
Start ngam ngam..
No one cares me and..= =
I go back mommy's room and TIDUR!!
Okay that's all =D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography