<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 August 2009




The first picture is all of us in the car =D
Then when we reach there, we saw James and Aaron there le =]



Hahah, somebody's hand at there..
Guess who??
Joan!! =P
2nd Picture is Boon kie, Ah Yeang and Boon lin,
thanks for comiin!!
Then is Pik Shan at the last picture :D



Well, well..
I knoe you all dun like take picture lah..
Ignore my phone until so obvious D:
That's in the mcdonald dy =D
Many ppl came jor,
hard to tell one by one xP





There still many picture =D



Hello Bryan Kah Hoh !!
Heheh =D
Jade Ling leng luii hor =P



Gogogo...



Peace~
Hey, Ryan and Edward,
what you all trying to do huh?!




Actually I not say dun wish Alan to come lah..
Just...
every sunday also can see him in church what~~
What big matter =P




I wish that..
This's rele nt a farewell party,
but a birthday party^^




After that, when we're walking to Bubble tea...
Yvonne duno what happen,
hahah~





Yan Yi a bit problem jor =X
See at the left down picture..
Behind us got some ppl rite?
Hahah =D
There's Jeff, HouYong, Samuel, Bryan, Benjamin and ...
I don't rele remember, hehe ^^
I don't knoe whether they come is for me or not,
but thanks for appearing..
LOL..!! Don't knoe what I'm talking dy ~




Ohh.. This is at the lake side dy..
Is at the opposite of the Mcdonald..
=D




Oh the first picture is when we're on top of the carpark =D
See the last picture..
My zai and his gf SO sweet leh!!!
Me also jealous dy~




See da first picture!! " Jie mei qing shen" you knoe?! =P
I wish nxt time can take liddat again orh!
Actually... I rele duno why call Aaron as my grandpa de..
LOL, blurr jor =X




I love all of you yar~~



Leng luii Xiao Thong and Jade




Leng luii Leng zaii ~
I dare you all to Miss me!!



I'll miss all of you..



Ah ya.. Too close to James= =



Edward,
wearing cap nice what.. hahahs =D




Thanks James for the present =D
It's rele big,
Well... Don't need present de lah..
You all hor ~





Guai Luii,
I'll miss you alot and alot...
I don't knoe will you lah,
but but but...
I'll come back find u all de!!




My faavourtie picture..
I don't knoe will he angry I put this picture up..
But but but..
I rele happie that he came and I took picture with him!!
First picture actually counted as near for me dy,
I nvr stand so near to him before!!
2nd pic,
Aww, thank you Samuel,
you're trying to pull him nearer to me xp
But see the 3rd picture,
thank you so much that i stand so near to him,
and he's so skinny compare to me,
I seems SO fat beside him T.T
I think I muz on diet jor!!!
ARGH~

Love his smile =]





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography