<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 August 2009


P.s :Whoever reading this post right now,
don't allowed to cry hor..
+ especially Jovin and Joan... +
After reach home,
I rele start missing my friend dy...
Although just a few minutes,
and although we're still living in a same suburban area,
Although we still can meet even 1 year once xP

Remember,
We're still start knowing each other.
Start smiling to other,
talk and become friends.
I love my friends,
especially those who since primary 6.
Time not suitable to meet out wif them,
cuz my hols and school time doesn't same.
I promised to many ppl that,
I'll come back for them always,
but I'm worry too,
cuz after I changed,
It's rele sure to be stressed out..
So can't always meet up wif them,
although it's some free time.

I knoe we should nt be sad,
cuz I'm nt shifting hse or whatever..
Just, we'll still scare of missing a nice true friend,
all of us scare to, isn't??

Oh lord, thanks that ytd is rele a nice day,
and I love it..
Thanks for givin me some time to make nice memory =]
Thanks that, I knoe many nice friend.

Actually I'm rele happie that he came,
cause...
Although it's only just exactly 8months,
I still love him much..
The moz make me don't felt to change school, is him...
Hey Benjamin,
I don't knoe will you view my blog,
but although I told you many times,
Still so..
I wanna tell you...
-I rele lurve you-

Thanks Samuel,
although I didn't talk to you or know you,
but yesterday i'm really happie.
Thanks that, at last you pulled me to take picture wif him.
=D

Thanks again to,
Girls.
`Xin Yu Sam Pou
`Joan Meii
`Candy Meii
`Yvonne
`Yvonne Meii
`Sabrina Jie
`Li Ying Lui
`Jade Ling
`Guai Lui ( Stephanie )

`Pik Shan

Boys.
`Andrew
`James
`Jason Chan
`Alan
`Edward
`Ryan Zaii
`Nicholas Zaii
`Aaron (granpa?)
`BryanCheng

`BryanCheng's friend(Nicholas)
`Bryan KahHoh
`Desmond
`BoonLin
`BoonKie
`Ah Yeang
`Euwen( although just a second)

`Yan Yi
`Foo
-------------------------------------
Thanks for comiin...
Miss all of you !!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography