<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 July 2009


Today after I wake up,
prepare,
then I go down wait aunty,
I rele don't like Friday,
cause,
Aunty will seperate to fetch Joan, Candy and me,
So i won't see them in car,
I'm so lonely D:
And then,
The first I reach school,
I straight put my bagg in Floric,
and zhao to unique..
Then we drink drink, makan makan,
and keng gai
Suddenly I saw them,
I'm so dissapointed and sad,
I didn't saw him...
Long time didn't saw him ler,
dang D:

Um....
Today I brought my phone to school,
got ppl say 100% got sport check,
I instantly gonna faint~!!
That time aunty already zhao,
I don't knoe what to do that tym,
but suddenly I think of Carlven,
her hse is only opposite,
so I RUN to her hse,
and put my phone wif her...
And then...
When In school,
A class to M class...
Stay in dewan for ceramah=.=
"TAK NAK ROKOK"
We heard this since we're standard1~
But where got use?
There're still many ppl smoking,
haizx,
d only way to stop them is to don't sell rokok lor..
D:
Sad for those who smoking,
cause it's rele rele bad for health....
I'm trying to talk and draw during the ceramah,
But too bad there's a teacher called Pn.Alages,
keep check on us~
And calling ppl to stand up, go to the back!!
Haiz,
dam scary,
I diam diam better~
Thenn,
after school,
I just take my phone,
and goo home :D
Makan dinner, and went upstair,
playing computer too~
Till now,
okay all,
Im gonna stop here,
see yar~
88^^
Sleep tight and god bless all of you,
he's the one cr8ted us,
so we must appreciate what he give us,
especiallly our own body :D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography