<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 July 2009


This mornin I went church,
there's a bible quiz,
I'm so shocked cause I didn't study my bible,
but anyway i'm not TOO worried,
cause it's a church game :D

I didn't get to answer the question,
but I guess-ed,
and so fortunately,
I'm right :D
And our group won,
but actually it doesn't get what,
everybody that have join,
will also get a green recycle plastic begg~

Anyway, after church,
I went summit for steamboat again.
Every weeks eating same food,
Seriously,
I'm getting fed-up...

Angry without reason again..
After steamboat,
went home and have a sleep,
reached home at 3something..
So suprise that,
I sleep only half an hour,
and I feel so heavy on my eye,
but I can't continue sleep..
So I woke up and read comics.

Today's my mother's burfday,
my dad brought us to have a abalone dinner,
per set Rm89+
my father ordered 5set,
but seriously,
that's rele suitable for me to eat everyday,
it doesn't make me too full,
but also not doesn't feel full.
I like the feeling :D
Happy birthday mama !!

I'm bored,
1.05am is not my sleeping time,
this few day, it should be 11.30pm..
I always forgotten the time,
and I doesn't like it..

Eye's so heavy and painful,
So im gonna sleep right now..
Buhbyes all..
MuacksM33
gd nite and sleep tight.

God, gd nite.
May God bless everyone of us,
and I suddenly feel so thankful of him,
he gave me a nice family.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography