<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 July 2009


Tagged By Aiai Too =]

01. Who was your last text(sms) from?
*Jackie

02. Where was your default picture taken?
* At my dressing room :p

03. Your relationship status?
*Single :D

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
*I've only one close friend and she's still always there for me.

05. What is your current mood?
*Normal~

06. How many pets do you have?
*2 types

07. What are your pet(s) names?
*My dog's name is Benny, and there's over thousand fish in my pool, I can't name them.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
*Somewhere that can see him clearly :D

09. Have a crazy side?
*For sure, yes!

10. Ever had a near death experience?
*I think nope...Cause god's taking care of me :D

11. Something you do a lot?
*Eat :D

12. Angry at anyone?
*Nope :D

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
*The person have the gal he love...

14. When was the last time you cried?
*Last week infront of the computer, when I think of him D:

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
*Yes, I'll try my best and keep praying to god.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
*I can't think anythin, cause I'm dreaming =P

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
*Wrong number Indian.

18. What is your favorite song?
*Rynn's song.

19. What are you doing right now?
*Answering this and msn-ing, listening song and eating my breakfast :D

20. Who do you trust right now?
*My best frd.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
*My sister's cupboard==

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
*Nope

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
*Christopher, Li May and Emily, we're in the same taman.

24. Describe your life in one word?
*Colourful

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
*Him..

26. What should you be doing right now?
*Preparing for school, but I'm not ~!!

27. What are you listening to?
*Jolin - 离人节

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
*Angel, in school.. This's our way to say halo..

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
*Pengawas to call me shut up in dataran, but I didn't care xD

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
*Nope, but I'll instantly so quiet. O.O

31. What is your natural hair color?
*Green :d If you believe~

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
*A skaters when she performs, her ribbon tied up..

33. Who was the last person to make you angry?
*Transformer - Optimus Primer, haha!! Because he died during the movie and makes the war complicated f3

34. What do you hear?
*SOUND, ur science teacher didn't teaches u!?

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
*Straight, I think so.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
*Um, I don't knoe the meaning of the word.. o.o

37. Do you have a best friend?
*Yup Yup :D

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
*Nope.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
*Yup, many!!

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
*Yeps

41. Are you happy with life right now?
*Normal.

42. Are you currently jealous?
*I'm jealous ppl that can talks to him D:

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
*Earring.

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Online, online..

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
*En..

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
*Yes, maybe.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
*En, myself.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
*H1n1, believe? Sweat..

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
*Around 3am, Computer.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
*Nope, I only couple 1 time.

Tag :
1. Jy
2. Qin
3.
Anyone x3





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography