<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
17 July 2009


Morning, I woke up in 10am :D
Went to school,
and as usual,
the first, I'll go to unique!!
Yeppie, but unfortunately,
he's outside there..
Don't care anything, walk!!
Don't look there, walk!!
Straight walk to book shop,
0opsss==
Unique is behind there,
I'm over !!

After that, JX and his friend come find Angel,
but don't knoe why,
I'm there sitting the same table wif them too :D
Ppl's like using unusual way to look at us...
YOu knoe, this kind of age is liddat de lar,
I'm mature than them, haizx...~
ps/: Perasan-ing, Just let me go x3

After in school,
When Seni,
Rohani Ali's period,
I'm happie,
cuz I love her period,
cuz she doesn't rele care what I do in classes,
but ppl say teacher didn't come,
relief wor...

Then I ma also happie lor,
cause usually ppl heard "teacher didn't come",
also will hapie de mar,
this is common react.. teehee :D
But then, 1st period relief-ed by Puvanes-.-
Can't talk to much...
2nd period, MORE CHAM..
relief-ed by Alages,
s2p, im thinking, ROHANI ALI COME LAGI BETTAR..
And i noticed something,
our school de student,
doesn't call our school teacher wif *puan* de..

Like when fierce teacher come...
(Eh, Sangeetha lai liao!!)
(Eh, Sharon lai liao~)
(Alages there lar, stupid!!)
(Woi, Shabita leh, button la..)
Nice habit rite :D
I knoe you agree...

Night,
actually I wanna drink my diet drinks de..
My maid ngam me eh!?
FINE LA, eat ma eat, scare you?!
Hahahas,
So i ate==
Stupid maid....

Just now went step,
then xdo,
after that miniclip,
now listening song, and chatting
and also blogging...
Now you see, my program is all because of computer,
I rele cant think May without computer..
How's her life!?





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography