<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 July 2009


I wish that,
I am not borned in this place,
I am not in this school,
I am not form2 this year....

I wish that,
god's plan is the right one for me,
god can plan more better way for me,
god can let me go but not this direction....

I wish that,
I could study better when I was primary,
I could think properly before I do,
I could say that I don't care him at all..

I wish so many things...
Is because,
I wish I would not met him in my life....
He makes my life so complicated,
and confused..
I can't make sure my own decision and my mind..

What for I'm here?
Why do make me feel so suffer?
If love always make ppl suffer more than sweetness,
why there is love in this world?

I seriously wish that,
I'm not girl so that I won't be falling in love wif him,
cause he's a boy.







Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography