<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 July 2009


Friday is my most happiest day,
I'm trying to control myself,
not shivering infront of him so obvious,
but my leg is like straight away....
boneless, cause cant stand straight, haha..
I knoe my action sounds like "hua chi",
but I rele rele love to look at him sometimes,
he's eye is so attract me and make me cant move away my sights,
His eye is so beautiful and attractive...


This morning, I ponteng-ed..
I and Angel went to around mcD there~
Then 11.45 only run back to school, hahas...
I keep telling her, it's near,
but I ownself also felt "WHY SO FAR"
kekes xD..


Afternoon,
went for my lunch,
in Bkt Tinggi...
Quite full.. But it's tasteless...
Seriously, I'm moody whole day.


I feel everything's rele bad today,
Hey hey,
happie go lucky!!
I knoe I knoe,
but I just cant happie even 1sec this afternoon..

Night, 7.30pm,before my lunch,
I went for my trial exam for piano in Yamaha school in kk,
I put silent for my phone,
and pass it to my sister.
After I come out...
I told her I made many mistakes and blablabla...
but well....duno got wat over, process....
I thought my phone lost,
but actually is left in the Yamaha school,
it's on the piano,
that when my sister was playing,
she put on top of it.


Just now,
she's converting those youtube to mp3,
I said, transfer it to ur phone,
and I wanna send to my phone...
She said her cable spoiled,
I take my phone and show it to her,
I said nah, transfer it to my phone and send to your phone also can,
she's so duper luper zuper kuper wuper dumb, and brainless and hurts me...
" Don't want lar, later you say is I'm the one that lost ur phone again."
And smile like been forced by gun.
I'm okay, rele okay...
I'm better than my normal days,
I DIAM DIAM nia,
cuz I don't want find things argue,
but surely,
I won't talk much to her anymore,
cuz.....I found that I rele not suitable to chat wif her,
not more then 2 sentences, sure quarrel and argue.


From today onwards,
I'm gonna change my attitude,
Since don't knoe when,
I thought when I try to talk to ppl,
Ppl will talk to me and likes me..
But I'm wrong,
from now,
I'm gonna talks to the one that talks to me,
I won't simplily believe anybody,
and only be nicely to ppl that special to me.


Good nite all..
God bless,
God, I knoe what I'm done is maybe wrong right now,
cause it's rele brainless..
I rele knoe that I'm so selfish,
but sometimes selfish,
can makes myself happier..





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography